1.02.2010

A to Z

I'll hop on the bandwagon.

A - Age: 24
B - Bed size: Queen. For the first time. This pleases me.
C - Chore you hate: Washing cutlery. Ugh.
D - Dog’s name: No thank you.
E - Essential start your day item: Snooze button followed shortly by coffee.
F - Favorite colors: Black (debatable, I know) but I wear the most of it.
G - Gold or Silver: Both, I go through phases, and it depends on my outfit.
H - Height: 5'7 without heels.
I - Instruments you play: I can play one tune on a piano. That is all.
J - Job title: Financial Services Representative.
K – Kids: No thank you.
L - Living Arrangements: Fabulous thanks.
M - Mother’s name: Lynda Adair.
N - Nicknames: Annie. Annabelle (aww, I miss that).
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: I had Scarlet Fever when I was six and stayed for a week.
P - Pet Peeve: Bad grammer and people who don't know how to drive.
Q - Quote from a movie: "Just how obscene an amount of cash are we talking here? Profane or really offensive?" - Pretty Women when Edward takes Vivian shopping on Rodeo Drive. Mostly I just want to steal Kaitlyn's quotes from Thomas Crown, because they are the best.
R - Right or left handed: Right.
S - Siblings: None.
T - Time you wake up: Usually 6:30. Since I've been on vacation, about 10:30.
U - Underwear: Yes please.
V - Vegetable you dislike: Asparagus.
W - Workout style: Non existent with a New Years Resolution to change that.
X - X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, foot.
Y - Yesterday’s best moment: Have to go with Vero's and say waking up. Seriously.
Z - Zoo favorite: Giraffes. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, annabelle

Veronica said...

hahah seriously!

Veronica said...

also- who gets scarlet fever IRL?

Anne-Marie said...

i know right? they thought i was going to die, for realsies.

Shawna @ My Nails Did said...

Annabelle is BACK.