9.08.2009

I heart fall...

I am so pleased that fall is approaching. It is definitely my favourite season. I wish it could be September all year. Fall makes me want to buy coats and boots and scarves. I started my fall shopping this past weekend. I wanted a few core items; new boots, skinny jeans, and a boyfriend blazer. I was successful in finding the boots I wanted, as well as some scarves and basic tees/camis. I am still in search of the perfect blazer, though I am strongly tempted by Aritzia.

Here are my new boots. Do we think it's seasonally appropriate to wear them yet? I probably wear them regardless.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well it's more then seasonally appropriate to wear them here!

Veronica said...

finally! the big reveal! it's more than seasonal to wear them ANY TIME because they're gorge. Come to vic now, you can wear them here year round.

Shawna @ My Nails Did said...

i thought I commented but maybe not. Anyways YES wear asap! Lol, I was looking at diff sites for ankle boots and accidently clicked right to these. They were meant to be worn now lol!