9.11.2009

Have you ever seen the Raine?

Last night I was lucky enough to be guestlisted to see one of my favourite bands open for another of my favourite bands! I went to see Will Currie and the Country French open for Our Lady Peace. It was an amazing show, OLP played LOTS of their older songs and just a few from the new album, which suited me just fine. It was a pretty small venue and a very energetic show. I wish it could have lasted longer. After the show while hanging out with The Country French backstage, Raine and company stopped by to say hello...no big deal.

4 comments:

Shawna @ My Nails Did said...

i HATE you.
he was only my celeb crush throughout all of my formative years.

Anonymous said...

so let me get this straight:
your ex boyfriend opened for our lady peace???

Anne-Marie said...

Why yes, yes they he did.

Shoon, I thought you might feel this way. For the record, I tried my hardest to see if I could get someone else on the guestlist with me, but alas, I could not.

Shawna @ My Nails Did said...

lol. I probably would have passed out anyways. I can just ogle him in this pic instead.