6.29.2009

Not cool, Jillian. Not cool.

I have to admit that my guilty pleasure for the last month and a half has been The Bachelorette on Monday nights. I have not kept up with either The Bachelor or Bachelorette since about the days of Andrew Firestone or Trista Whateverherlastnameis.

Regardless, I am loving this season, but felt compelled to post re: my disappointment with this evening's episode. For those who watch, I must say I am thrilled that Ed returned, he was one of my favourites. I also don't REALLY think we can blame the guy for leaving the show over his career, with no guarentee after such a short time that he would be the one she chooses in the end. I think we AND Jillian need to give him props for realizing how he felt about her, and that it was worth risking his career. That should tell her something about his feelings.

Major disappointment: keeping Wes. Enough said. Those who watch know what I mean. That is all I care to say on the matter. Stupid move. However, I still eagerly await next week.

Anyway friends....who thinks I should spend the time and money to go see My Sister's Keeper having NOT read the book? I am sensing some strong opinions on this one...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gee, thanks for spoiling the episode! i taped it and haven't watched it yet! just kidding, i don't mind things being spoiled...

Shawna @ My Nails Did said...

I've only watched it a few times but Wes irritates me TO NO END. Eww.
I would say not having read the book you would like the movie more than if you had... but I'm sure other movies out there may be more worthwhile? Unless you might want to shed a few tears? My blogroll doesn't always update me, I was unaware for a WHOLE DAY this post existed. I was coming here to say, "it's Tuesday, you should post". well, there goes that one!

Anonymous said...

yes, i agree with shoon, if you have not read the book than go see the movie.