6.23.2009

I like to blog every second Tuesday...

I know I have been slacking. I will work on this. Sometimes I think the things I have to say aren't blog-worthy. I guess that's not true.

Photo of the day:


06/20/06- hot kitty with no air conditioning.

Here's a few more, just for kicks and squiggles. This is Three. Yes, Three. My cat's name is Three. You don't have to pretend she's not the cutest kitten with the best name ever. It's just the truth.

Three and Oscar (who is a female Guinea Pig, btw). Three is TERRIFIED of Oscar.


Look at those beautiful markings! Three is engaged to Cooper. This is a decision that was made in a state of fairly mild intoxication by each kitten's owner. They are both so cute. They should be together.

2 comments:

Shawna @ My Nails Did said...

Don't worry, I've already informed the family of the impending nuptials. I feel like Three might attack Cooper however.

Veronica said...

i kind of love these cats. adorbs. and three is a cool name.