6.07.2009

GPO things i like.

I have been told that I need to start blogging for real. By several people.
Why not start with this. I agree with Paish, I am just as materialistic. I don't think it's unfortunate though.

sneakers / never.
shoes /many. all heels. nothing shorter than 4 inches.
jeans /mostly hollister and jacob.
t-shirt / costa.
bag / coach.
wallet / coach.
watch / guess or coach.
sunglasses / coach. (see a pattern?)
jewellery / aldo accessories.
tv / LG flatscreen.
cellular phone / BB pearl.
mp3 / ipod nano..i think?? it's small and square and pink.
make-up / mac and smashbox.
deodarant / dove cucumber melon.
toothpaste / aquafresh white and shine.
shampoo / some dove crap.
conditioner/that john freida redhead stuff.
soap / fruits and passion.
mineral water / brita thanks.
wine / sauv blanc or pino grig. i'm not overly picky re: the brand.
food / mostly anything delicious.
candy / fudge
hairdresser / looking for a new one. any suggestions?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! p.s. do you remember what GPOY means?

Shawna @ My Nails Did said...

Just for posting you get a comment. Which means you start commenting :P
I'm also looking for a stylist... think I'm gonna give in and pay shitloads to go to my sisters place in G-town.

Veronica said...

annie get ur mug up on this blog asap. kthxbai.

Anne-Marie said...

I don't understand this comment.