10.04.2009

Nuit Blanche 100309

I experienced this awesome event for the first time last night. The highlight for me was the Vanity Fair Portraits exhibit at the ROM. This is something I would have wanted to see apart from Nuit Blanche. It really provided an excellent backdrop to illustrate the impact and cultural importance of this magazine. I have been reading it for several years and will continue to.





We also saw some large scale pieces:

Rabbit Balloon, 2007
Jeff Koons


Beautiful Light: 4 LETTER WORD MACHINE, 2009
D.A. Therrien

3 comments:

Shawna @ My Nails Did said...

Thanks, now I don't have to post again for Kait lol. P.S. i think you missed a post. Actually, I probably don't want to see a full-length shot of me but the story of drunkard must be told!

Anonymous said...

lol...ya, thanks ANNIE. that last one looks super cool!

Shawna @ My Nails Did said...

hey, I had hot dogs. Thats nothing to sniff at.