8.22.2009

MKA

"When we were going to NYU, I think that was the first time we were aware of the power of our personal style. Not the power of it, but the result of it. Between the big sunglasses and the Starbucks cup and the big sweaters, the hobo-chic thing, we were more shocked than anything. I get it; we were fortunate enough to have really nice clothes, and we put them together in this raggedy way." -Ashley Olsen, marie claire, September 2009.

I am fairly convinced that I want to be one of the Olsen twins. I would like it if they adopted me as one of their own. I can't get enough of their style, and I am IN LOVE with both Elizabeth and James and The Row. While I prefer to wear more tailored, structured pieces, I have a great deal of respect for the Olsen's personal style. I wish I had the money and power to pull it off like they do.


Image reblogged from In The Olsens Closet

1 comment:

la flaneuse said...

its as if i wrote this post lol